Welcome at Flow of Miracles

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon's blog: filled with articles about her work, her services and spiritual and holistic topics
Follow Me

Monthly Evaluation Reading



By  Rianne Collignon     21:46    Labels: 
Dear People,

I was planning on doing this Reading a little sooner, it's now already mid March instead of mid February. Sadly, life threw a bit of a spanner in the works, so it had to be postponed. While I am sad that means I didn't completely hold to my pledge of a Reading a Month, I do believe that with promises, taking care of ourselves first and the promise later, is the way to go. I hope to do an extra Reading this Month.

I had the idea to focus on Archetypes this time, so I worked with Caroline Myss's Archetype Cards. She has done very interesting work on the archetypes that we all have in us and in working with them to better ourselves.

What Archetype do I have to embody more to be a better Psychic Healer? Midas/Miser
The Card reads: Light Attribute: Entrepreneurial or creative ability to turn anything to gold. Delight in sharing life's riches. Shadow Attribute: Hoarding money and emotions. Obsessive fear of losing your wealth.


It was very interesting to me to see this Archetype pop up. I had of course expected one of the many archetypes that focus on healing (Shapeshifter, Guide, Mystic) to pop up and to work with that. Instead the archetype focusing on money and creative ability, the Midas/Miser card showed it's face.

Not surprisingly (coincidence does not truly exist), today I talked with a client about money issues that she was facing. We talked about asking a fair price for your services, even when this can be scary. Will clients show up or turn away? However, a good Psychic Healer (and a good professional!) takes good care of him/herself as it's otherwise not sustainable to keep doing the work. And ending a practice is a loss for the world.

For me personally, I know that money is not and will never be, my first concern. My first concern is to deliver excellent service and excellent results. However, if I want to sustain my work, I need to treat it with the respect it deserves. So I do need to see that the work I do gives me enough money. This has lead to some problems in the past when I have to choose between what is profitable and what I would love to do. Currently, I'm seeing that a lot of things I love to do become more and more profitable. So, I do feel a bit like Midas, seeing everything I touch turn into gold. This card is therefore also a thankful reminder that I'm on the right path.

I'm being asked to trust myself and to delight myself and others, while at the same time making sure I do what's right by myself. So my personal resolution is to look closely at the monetary flows for a bit, to make sure that my time and energy does pay off!

What Archetype do I have to let go off to be a better Psychic Healer? Detective
The Card reads: Light Attribute: Great powers of observation and intuition. Desire to seek out the Truth. Shadow Attribute: voyeurism. Falsifying information.

No surprises here. I often tell people have strict boundaries so I do not turn to voyeurism in their lives. That I do not look at things consciously unless I'm asked to look for them. It's so easy to sneak into somebodies life and see what they are going through or will be going through. You tell yourself that you are just worried... that you care... and down the rabbit hole you go.

While I don't really experience this that much with clients, with people I deeply love and who are very close to me it's another matter. I like to bring my troubled mind at ease! I'm definitely going to do some healing work to bring this archetype back into balance.

Another part of this dark side of this Archetype is Falsifying Information. I don't really approve of falsifying information, but sometimes, it's hard to see what is the better option: the truth of the lie. Suppose that you have got an intuitive vibe that somebody is going to miscarry. They ask you directly if you have had such a vibe. How do you answer? If you say yes, you give a huge amount of stress and your vibe might be wrong! If you say no, you lie. These are the kind of situations in which people tell me: "I'm so glad I'm not Psychic!".

I will definitely meditate on this some more, although I think the best option is to ask your Guides, Heaven or your Higher Self what  is the best thing to do and to just trust that. I'm human however, so sometimes the urge to say you "didn't sense a thing", is very strong.

From experience, I also know that a lot of people are tempted to give better news than what they are sensing. That is one of the pitfalls of Psychics that I never fell into. I guess this is because I do not think that giving bad news is the problem. Giving bad news without options on how to solve a situation is a problem. So if a clients hearts wish is not going to happen, I search for ways to make it happen, but will never tell them that it 'just will as long as they are open to it'.

On a personal level, I also think that giving this archetype a bit of a rest now and again is good! Once you sense so much, it's easy to keep on searching for the truth and dissect the lives of your friends and family. It will be my resolution this month to balance this Archetype in all it's aspects.

What Archetype do I need? Don Juan
The Card reads: Light Attribute: Spotlights your positive seductive qualities Shadow Attribute: Using the power of romantic attraction for private agendas.

I always love to ask an open ended question in my own Readings, sometimes I call it extra insight or special wisdom, sometimes it's an open invitation to show me what I need.

Personally, I love the Don Juan Archetype in it's light state. It's that special feeling that sweeps you off your feet, that someone who can make you swoon or that special feeling you get when you are all ready to go out and conquer the world.

Time to entice people to see the worth in what I do!

About Rianne Collignon

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon helps people in her practice Hart en Ziel (Heart and Soul) in Delft, The Netherlands with solutions, advice and support. In addition to private sessions (also available through Skype, phone and by e-mail) she runs workshops, training and detox programs and courses. These are also available online in Dutch through Hart en Ziel Educatie (Heart and Soul Education).
At Hart en Ziel Zakelijk (Heart and Soul Business) companies can request business reports, training sessions and staff parties to grow and profit in a spiritual way.

Call +31 610521351 for more information on business days between 7pm-8pm, send an e-mail, follow on social media (Facebook Fan Page, here on the blog, YouTube and LinkedIn) or check out the website: http://www.flowofmiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


  • Business Hours:
  • Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening 20.00-23.00
  • Friday 09.00-17.00
  • E-mail info@flowofmiracles.com
  • Phone +31 (0)6 10521351
  • Consultation hour on business days
    between 7pm - 8 pm GMT+1